VIP Kids Racer Challenge - Houston, TX
Cost:$200.00 per person
Duration:15min – 30min
About this experience
This is a kid experience like no other! Race an electric powered Grave Digger mini replica / ride-on vehicle on the actual Monster Jam competition course during intermission! The crowd will be cheering as the kids rip up the dirt like the pros! The driver is permitted up to 2 parents’, guardians, or family member to join them on the track for all the fun!
Your event takes place during intermission, estimated time of 3:45 p.m. Your VIP host will let you know meeting point at check in.
- Each participant operates an electric powered vehicle on the dirt racetrack.
- The race happens during intermission with the crowd cheering you on!
- Each purchased package allows the participating child, his/her parent, or guardian and one additional attendee to access the track for this awesome experience.
- Participating child receives a limited-Edition Souvenir VIP credential and lanyard.
- Each participating child must be at least 3+ years of age with a maximum weight of 88 lbs.
THINGS TO KNOW:
* PARTICIPATING CHILD MUST BE AGE 3+ AND NO MORE THAN EIGHTY-EIGHT (88) POUNDS. PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST ACCOMPANY CHILD AS A PARTICIPANT. Rider should be in good health and free from injuries or conditions that could be aggravated by this activity, which may involve jolting, tipping or other mishap. Vehicle will be Hunter Products Monster Jam Grave Digger 24v replica truck. Maximum speed is approximately 4.35 mph or less. Racecourse, time and format are in Feld Motor Sports’ sole discretion. Participant does not receive the vehicle.
EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING FACE COVERING AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, MAY APPLY AND ACTIVITIES MAY BE LIMITED PER VENUE AND AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ email@example.com. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Participation in the VIP Racer Challenge is subject to compliance with all rules and instructions posted and communicated by course personnel, including the following rules:
- All riders must be at least 3 years of age and must weigh 88 lbs. or less. All riders must wear close toed shoes and provided helmet.
- No rider may get on a vehicle until vehicle instructions have been given. Each rider must have his/her parent or legal guardian present when instructions are being given and at all times while the rider is on a vehicle, to ensure that the rider understands and follows all rules and instructions.
- Only 1 rider may be on any vehicle at a time.
- Riders must sit, facing front on vehicle seat at all times. Standing on any vehicle is prohibited. Riders must stay on the vehicle course. Riders should not cause a vehicle to make contact with any other vehicle, person or object.
- Do not operate or move any vehicle that is stuck on its side or upside down. Do not put anything near moving or rotating parts such as motors, gear boxes or wheels.
- No food or drink is permitted in course area.
- This VIP Experience takes place during intermission and report time may cause participants to miss part of the event.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things to Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- VIP Experiences are hosted by Monster Jam. Purchasers are escorted by a Monster Jam staff member to and from the experience.
- VIP experiences DO NOT include an event ticket. Purchasers will not be able to participate in any VIP experience without an event ticket.
- The VIP Experiences that are available at www.feldexperiences.com are official and the only VIP experiences and access opportunities offered at Monster Jam.
- This VIP Experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.