450 Final VIP Experience - Seattle, WA
Cost:$350.00 per person
About this experience
Nothing is more awesome than being close to the start of a supercross race and watching the action at ground level. One of the most requested VIP experiences is the chance to watch the premier class 450 Main-event right by the start gate and then experience the celebration of victory from the podium area. Close enough to get sprayed with champagne!! This is your chance to experience the 450 Main-event from the track!! Due to many factors, spots are extremely limited for this experience. Exact viewing location is subject to change for safety reasons. Rider interaction is not available during this experience.
Duration of event is not guaranteed and may be altered due to TV/show schedule restraints.
VIP Experience includes:
- Guided track access to view the 450 Main-event.
- Podium area access to view the post-race trophy presentation
- Potential to be shown on the television broadcast
- Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
- EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ email@example.com. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Specific location or viewing position is subject to change based on many factors and will not be guaranteed or consistent at every event.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING FACE COVERING AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, MAY APPLY AND ACTIVITIES MAY BE LIMITED PER VENUE AND AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- This experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.