Monster Energy / Star Yamaha VIP Program - Tampa, FL
Cost:$1,500.00 per person
About this experience
Be part of the team for a day with this amazing VIP experience. Led by a team member of the Monster Energy Star Yamaha team, this all-inclusive day at the races will give you unprecedented access to a Supercross race team and great club level event seating for all the action. Team and rider introductions are just the beginning as you get to attend the rider track walk and hang out with the team as they scout the obstacles for the first time. A complete hauler tour will give you insight on how the team operates before lunch at the hauler with a pre-qualifying Q&A to learn about the Factory Yamaha motorcycles the team uses. You will have excellent seats for practice and qualifying and your host will be with you for Q&A throughout the afternoon qualifying process. You’ll visit with team technicians and be able to hang out in the Star Yamaha hospitality area any time throughout the Fan Fest. Your seats for the show are excellent club level for maximum premium viewing. Post show includes a visit back with the team at the hauler for a wrap up and some pictures and Star gear to memorialize your experience. This is a true all-inclusive Supercross team experience.
Duration of event is not guaranteed and may be altered due to TV/show schedule restraints.
VIP Experience includes:
- Club Level event ticket
- 9:30 am meet up on race day (start times may vary based on show start, you will receive a text on Friday night with the exact meet time)
- Coffee and light snacks upon arrival at team hauler
- Personalized team tour
- Up close and personal look at the factory Yamaha motorcycles
- Team track walk with Q&A about the track on site
- Early admission to Club seats before practice starts
- Q&A during practice and timed qualifying
- Lunch provided at the Star Yamaha hauler
- Meet and greet with team riders
- Reserved seats at Star Yamaha hospitality area
- Your team host will sit with you during entire race program for insight and conversation
- Escort back to the race hauler following the event for souvenirs, sponsor swag, memorabilia, and photos
- Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
- EVENT TICKET IS INCLUDED WITH THIS EXPERIENCE – CLUB LEVEL SEAT
- Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR FRIDAY ELEMENTS – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ email@example.com. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Tour guides, race teams and athletes may be subject to change without notice.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING FACE COVERING AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, MAY APPLY AND ACTIVITIES MAY BE LIMITED PER VENUE AND AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- This experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.