Monster Jam World Finals Parade Leader
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Be a part of the parade of all the competition trucks!! As a passenger in a Monster Jam Ride truck you will be in the parade of trucks that enters the stadium floor!! That’s right, load up and hold on as you lead the competition trucks into the stadium before the event. This is a one-of-a-kind experience, and it only happens at Monster Jam World Finals.
- One of 10 available seats in the Monster Jam Ride truck
- Participation in the pre-show parade featuring all the trucks in the show
- Limited Edition Souvenir VIP credential and Lanyard
- Access to the VIP Club during pit party hours throughout the World Finals weekend.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- *All participants must be 36” (82cm) or taller. Bumping will occur. All participants should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by ride. Expectant mothers should not participate.
- EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- ACTIVITIES AND HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS ARE BASED ON EVENT, VENUE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. By participating, guests confirm that they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms or recent known exposure and agree to follow any applicable health and safety protocols.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Releases will be emailed to the designated Point of Contact ahead of the Event and must be completed for each participant.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name, email address and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by email or phone/text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by emial to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/email@example.com. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures/photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times. All participants must be seated and belted in and remain seated with hands, arms and feet inside the vehicle during the ride. No food or drink is permitted. All other ride rules, limits and restrictions apply. Ride course is in FMS’ sole discretion.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things to Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- VIP Experiences are hosted by Monster Jam. Purchasers are escorted by a Monster Jam staff member to and from the experience.
- This VIP experience includes access to the VIP club. The club includes a place to sit down, cool off and recharge devices. The club is open only during pit party hours: Saturday May 21st 11:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday May 22nd 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- VIP experiences DO NOT include an event ticket. Purchasers will not be able to participate in any June 29th, June 30th, July 1st or July 2nd VIP experience at Nissan Stadium without an event ticket.
- The VIP Experiences that are available at www.feldexperiences.com are official and the only VIP experiences and access opportunities offered at Monster Jam World Finals.
- This VIP Experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.