SX Gold Package & Event Ticket- Glendale, AZ
Cost:$750.00 per person
About this experience
Take your Monster Energy Supercross experience to the next level with the VIP Gold Package. This is a full day of access to Monster Energy Supercross! Race day starts early with industry access to the paddock area before and after the general public. Gold VIP’s also have stadium access and seating with the teams and riders during the practice and qualifying sessions, a host guided group track walk before the show begins, a rare opportunity to visit the supercross start gate and main stage for pictures, an exclusive look behind the scenes team tour, team rider meet and greet and catered lunch on race day. Purchasers also receive a merchandise swag bag and Limited-edition VIP credential and lanyard.
Duration of event is not guaranteed and may be altered due to TV/show schedule restraints.
VIP Experience includes:
- Club Seat Ticket
- All day/night access to Pits/Paddock area on race day. (enter/exit times and access vary by venue)
- Early stadium access and Industry seating access during practice and timed qualifying.
- Group Track Walk including photo ops on the stage and start gate area
- Twisted Tea/Suzuki Hauler Tour
- Twisted Tea/Suzuki Meet & Greet
- Catered Lunch
- Monster Energy Supercross VIP swag bag
- Limited-edition VIP Credential and lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
- EVENT TICKET IS INCLUDED WITH THIS EXPERIENCE – CLUB LEVEL SEAT
- Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ email@example.com. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Race Team and athletes may be subject to change without notice.
- Exact VIP locations and viewing areas are subject to change without notice.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING FACE COVERING AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, MAY APPLY AND ACTIVITIES MAY BE LIMITED PER VENUE AND AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- This VIP experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.