VIP Friday Track Tour with Ricky Carmichael - Houston, TX
Cost:$150.00 per person
About this experience
Get ready for Monster Energy Supercross with a one-of-a-kind Friday track tour hosted by Ricky Carmichael! This VIP experience is very limited and allows access to the stadium while track construction and show prep is being completed. Ricky will give you an extremely in-depth tour of the track and explain how it’s built and what it takes to ride it. You will have plenty of opportunities to take pictures, ask questions and potentially interact with team members, officials, hosts, and track builders. In addition to the track tour we will take you behind the scenes to the paddock as we prepare for race day.
Duration of event is not guaranteed and may be altered due to TV/show schedule restraints.
VIP Experience includes:
- Friday access to the supercross racetrack
- An in-depth track tour hosted by 5x Supercross Champion Ricky Carmichael
- Paddock tour
- Limited to just 30 people allowing for a more in-depth experience
- Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard
- This experience typically takes place from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Friday. Due to potential weather delays, the exact time for your experience will be texted to the point of contact on Friday morning.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE SATURDAY RACE AN EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR FRIDAY ELEMENTS – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Tour guides, race teams and athletes may be subject to change without notice.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING FACE COVERING AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, MAY APPLY AND ACTIVITIES MAY BE LIMITED PER VENUE AND AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- This experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Ricky Carmichael - The "GOAT" Motocross rider, notable for winning the AMA 450cc Motocross National Championship seven times and, the AMA Supercross Championship 450cc class five times.