VIP Opening Ceremonies - Denver, CO
Cost:$300.00 per person
About this experience
One of the highlights of attending Monster Energy Supercross is opening ceremonies. This is an amazing VIP experience and one of our most popular. You will be escorted to the main stage area where you will be right in the middle of rider introductions and all the fanfare and fireworks that make it a highlight of the attending. After the intros you’ll stay trackside as the first 250 Heat Race gets ready for takeoff! Nothing is more exciting and intense than being by the start gate of a Monster Energy Supercross gate drop.
Duration of event is not guaranteed and may be altered due to TV/show schedule restraints.
VIP Experience includes:
- Guided Track access for opening ceremonies
- Potential for Monster energy girls, rider, and team photo ops
- Rider introductions and participation in the opening ceremonies from the stage area
- View the gate drop and watch the first few laps of the first 250 heat race trackside
- Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
- EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details, and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ email@example.com. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Interaction with teams or riders not guaranteed.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- This VIP Experience is NON-REFUNDABLE.