VIP Track Walk - Houston, TX
Cost:$100.00 per person
About this experience
This is an ultimate up-close experience of the Monster Energy Supercross racetrack. Literally walk the track and see the massive and complex obstacles that challenge the best riders in the world. Your guided track tour includes lots of opportunities to take pictures and get an unprecedented view of the race surface. As a new addition to the Track Walks this season, take a little piece of each race with you by collecting dirt from the Supercross track with your very own keepsake bottle, personalized with date and location of the event you attend. This experience occurs at the halfway point of practice and timed qualifying.
Duration of event is not guaranteed and may be altered due to TV/show schedule restraints.
VIP Experience includes:
- Special access to walk the track surface before racing begins
- Special ground level access to see the track obstacles up close
- Hosted and Guided tour
- Opportunities for pictures and potential team or rider interaction
- Supercross Souvenir Bottle
- Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
- EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
- FAN FEST TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY. At many events the fan fest is free with Monster energy can promotion, check supercrosslive.com for more information.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
- The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Interaction with teams or riders not guaranteed
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING FACE COVERING AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, MAY APPLY AND ACTIVITIES MAY BE LIMITED PER VENUE AND AUTHORITIES’ GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- This experience is NON-REFUNDABLE