This is an ultimate up-close experience of the Supermotocross racetrack. Literally walk the track and see the massive and complex obstacles that challenge the best riders in the world. Your guided track tour includes lots of opportunities to take pictures and get an unprecedented view of the race surface. As a new addition to the Track Walks this season, take a little piece of each race with you by collecting dirt from the track with your very own keepsake bottle, personalized with date and location of the event you attend. This experience occurs before the start of the event.
This experience is expected to start around 4:45 PM. Exact timing and check-in location will be sent via email the day prior to the event.
VIP Experience includes:
- Special access to walk the track surface before racing begins
- Special ground level access to see the track obstacles up close
- Opportunities for pictures and potential team or rider interaction
- Supercross Souvenir Bottle
- Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
- EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
FAN FEST TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY. At many events the fan fest is free with Monster energy can promotion, check supercrosslive.com for more information.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
- ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT
- A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Check-in details, times, details and changes will be sent by email to the purchaser. If the purchaser will not be on-site to check-in, they must designate a Point of Contact by emailing email@example.com. Times for experience and experience elements may be subject to change.
The purchaser must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Purchaser is responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
- Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
- Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
- Interaction with teams or riders not guaranteed.
- Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.
- This experience is NON-REFUNDABLE